QBoard » Artificial Intelligence & ML » AI and ML - Python » Error Detection Production Line Using AI/ML

Error Detection Production Line Using AI/ML

• I am new to AI/ML field and I need to solve the following problem using python language.

Basically, I have certain parameters that come in order and I would like to use supervised techniques to discover the error.

I would like to figure out the error in the production process that has a sequential paradigm as follows.

Product ID, Product type, Category type, Product Line, Result (Good, Bad).

Let's say the system takes the following training dataset

Product ID, Product type, Category type, Product Line, Result (Good, Bad).
    ID1, PT, CT, [L1,L2], Good
    ID2, PT, CT, [L1,L2], Good
    ID3, PT, CT, [L1,L2], Good

And the given test dataset is

ID4, PT, CT, [L1,L3], Bad 

What are the AI/ML techniques that can detect the reason of getting "Bad", which is L3 product line? Also, can I add this new data to the training set to predict the reason of the error later? How can it be implemented in Python?

July 28, 2021 4:40 PM IST
  • I  am not sure if this works fine, but you may have a look at the inverse classification problem. This post was edited by Tarun Reddy at July 31, 2021 11:38 PM IST
      July 31, 2021 11:38 PM IST
  • Production lines are used to automate the production of a broad set of products, and hence it has been used in many industrial domains. Various different definitions of the notion of production lines can be identified. In this study, we refer to the definition presented in the study of Bierbooms (2012), which defines a production line as a manufacturing or assembly process where materials are sequentially processed to make a product at the end. With the help of this manufacturing process, raw materials go through a series of working stations and end up with a final product. For an assembly production line, components from other production lines are assembled to build a complex product. Assembly production lines largely exist in car manufacturing and complex equipment manufacturing.

So this is Inverse classification problem.
      August 9, 2021 1:30 PM IST