QBoard » Big Data » Big Data - Others » Which is the best institute for Bigdata Hadoop training?

Which is the best institute for Bigdata Hadoop training?

• Hadoop course is highly in demand.
    Finding a good institute is a challenge.
    so anyone tell me the best institute for bigdata
      August 3, 2021 3:11 PM IST
  • I recently completed my Big Data course with DataFlair, the course was very useful and Rahul Sir (My Hadoop Guru) has given the best of him to make us understand the concept. Keep up the good work sir. The course content was sufficient and instructor has always clarified the doubts whenever asked. I found it perfect package to start Big data career.
    Below are the things, which I like most:
    - Each and every query is answered
    - Lots of practicals (I think for each and every topic there was a practical)
    - Regular quiz (Many times I answered all the questions correctly)
    - Mock interview
    - Last but not the least: Instructor (A true genius)
      September 21, 2021 12:42 PM IST
    • Simplilearn. Simplilearn's Big Data Course catalogue is known for their large number of courses, in subjects as varied as Hadoop, SAS, Apache Spark, and R.
    • Cloudera.
    • Big Data University. 
    • Hortonworks.
    • Coursera.
      August 26, 2021 6:05 PM IST
  • There are many institutes that are providing Big Data Hadoop course these days. I firstly took it from 1 local institute in my area but there I got just theory knowledge without much exposure to Practicals. That was of no use for me. Then after reading lot many reviews about DataFlair on Quora, I decided to give it a chance and to my luck, this time my money was not wasted, rather I felt I had invested my money in this course. Course was awesome with lot many practicals and projects to gain practical and conceptual knowledge that is checked mostly in the interviews. Now I am about to complete my project post which I will apply for jobs as well. Hoping to start my career in this field soon. Thanks to DataFlair for giving great platform for learning Hadoop.
      August 11, 2021 12:47 PM IST
  • You can get training on Big data Hadoop training from top institutes such as LEAD Academy, Knowledgehut, Tertiary Courses Malaysia and Databyte Academy.
      September 15, 2021 11:15 PM IST