QBoard » Artificial Intelligence & ML » AI and ML - Tensorflow » Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement tensorflow

Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement tensorflow

• I installed the latest version of Python (3.6.4 64-bit) and the latest version of PyCharm (2017.3.3 64-bit). Then I installed some modules in PyCharm (Numpy, Pandas, etc), but when I tried installing Tensorflow it didn't install, and I got the error message:

Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement TensorFlow (from versions: ) No matching distribution found for TensorFlow.

Then I tried installing TensorFlow from the command prompt and I got the same error message. I did however successfully install tflearn.

I also installed Python 2.7, but I got the same error message again. I googled the error and tried some of the things which were suggested to other people, but nothing worked (this included installing Flask).

How can I install Tensorflow? Thanks.
      September 21, 2021 12:32 AM IST
  • I was in same problem.

Below command solved my problem

pip3 install --upgrade https://storage.googleapis.com/tensorflow/mac/cpu/tensorflow-1.0.0-py3-none-any.whl

to find the list of all the urls based on the python version and CPU or GPU only refer to: https://www.tensorflow.org/install/pip

October 11, 2021 12:29 PM IST
  • Tensorflow requires a 64-bit version of Python.

Additionally, it only supports Python 3.5.x through Python 3.8.x.

If you're using a 32-bit version of Python or a version that's too old or new, then you'll get that error message.

To fix it, you can install the 64-bit version of Python 3.8.6 via Python's website.

September 21, 2021 6:49 PM IST
  • As of October 2020:

• Tensorflow only supports the 64-bit version of Python

• Tensorflow only supports Python 3.5 to 3.8

So, if you're using an out-of-range version of Python (older or newer) or a 32-bit version, then you'll need to use a different version.

October 12, 2021 1:37 PM IST
  • i had python 3.8.5 ..but it will not work with tenserflow..
    so i installed python 3.7.9 and it worked.
      October 13, 2021 1:21 PM IST