QBoard » Artificial Intelligence & ML » AI and ML - Tensorflow » how to fix no module name tensorflow in jupyter notebook

how to fix no module name tensorflow in jupyter notebook

• I am facing the problem where tensorflow is not running in the jupyter notebook it is showing me
    No module named tensorflow
    But it is running ine anaconda prompt how to fix this
    enter image description here
      October 8, 2021 8:20 PM IST
  • I also had the same problem for a long time. I wanted to import tensorflow inside the jupyter notebook within windows 10. I followed all the instructions and commands that were suggested and it was not working from the command prompt. Finally, I tried this command with the Anaconda Prompt and it worked successfully. If you are using jupyter notebook within Anaconda then go goto the windows search terminal and type "Anaconda Prompt" and inside it type following command, It will install the tensorflow inside the jupyter notebook.
      October 11, 2021 12:24 PM IST
  • In Windows, the path-related issues harras the programmers all the time. As you have limited functionality over the terminal, you’re constantly facing with ModuleNotFoundError error. To install TensorFlow in your Windows, make sure you follow these steps –

1. Uninstall existing python versions to avoid any conflicts.
    2. Go to Python.org and install the Python setup. Make sure you install the 64-bit version. Unfortunately, Tensorflow is not supported in 32 bit systems.
    3. Open the installer and select the “Add Python x.x to your PATH” option. This will ensure, that python executes from the path.
    4. After installing, open the command terminal or PowerShell and enter the command pip install tensorflow in it.
    5. Wait for it to finish the installation and run your python file by command python file.py
    This post was edited by Maryam Bains at October 13, 2021 1:56 PM IST
      October 13, 2021 1:55 PM IST
  • run this command which will install tensorflow inside conda

conda install -c conda-forge tensorflow

January 14, 2022 2:02 PM IST