QBoard » Big Data » Big Data - Others » What should I learn to get a good job in big data Hadoop eco system?

What should I learn to get a good job in big data Hadoop eco system?

• Which contain should I would be refer to get a job in big data
      August 9, 2021 3:29 PM IST
  • I am giving your a road map for learning big data technologies of hadoop and spark and even online resources in this email.

Road Map :- Understand the need of big data and how data is exploding
    understand map reduce specially about combiner and its impact on performance.
    Understand Hadoop architecture - hdfs , nodes, namenode , task tracker, job tracker, yarn .
    write a map reduce program other than word count like , take a sample database of employees name, sex , dept and try to write a java mapreduce for max salary of males , females.
    understand the HIVE , difference between hive tables , how to write Hive UDF
    Understanding PIG , pig data types , writing pig data types.
    what is sqoop and import and export functions
    Understand Hbase and Impala for random access of tables as hadoop is batch process
    learn about zookeeper and oozie ecosystems.
    What limitations hadoop has being a batch process. why its bad for OLAP
    SPARK - what is rdd , 3 actions of RDD
    Understand how Apache Phoenix works for OLAP problem in hadoop.
    Online resources:-

The best way to learn through online videos is through bigdatauniversity.com

there are courses which are self paced, and after taking courses you can take quiz exam and you would get IBM certificate once cleared with 70% marks or above.

caution:- you need high level of concentration while listening to lectures at big data university.com they are highly straight forward and you need to pay attention .
    a 15 minutes video covers 15 pages of information from official books of hadoop ecosystem.

a detail road map is mentioned in bigdatauniversity.com

website pls visit this link for hadoop , scala, spark .

Youtube channel for classroom kind of training experience link

if you like to learn from blog instead of video lectures here is a precise , and best website link

The overall industry picture and big data industry current landscape at 2016 is explained very well in this post by industry expert link https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/big-data-still-thing-2016-landscape-matt-turck
      August 11, 2021 12:45 PM IST
  • From conceptual wise, learn about business analytics. Read articles on business intelligence and advanced analytics. From programming point of view learn core java, SQL and develop some fair knowledge on XML ( to understand oozie framework of Hadoop).
      August 12, 2021 3:47 PM IST