QBoard » Big Data » Big Data - Others » Is it really that difficult to get a job in Big Data/Hadoop as a fresher?

Is it really that difficult to get a job in Big Data/Hadoop as a fresher?

• Is it really that difficult to get a job in Big Data/Hadoop as a fresher?
      August 12, 2021 3:50 PM IST
  • It is hard for a fresher to get a job in Hadoop Domain because there are a lot of experienced people switching to Hadoop. But it is not impossible.  Certification is very important for getting a job in the technology specific industry. Once you get the certification, you can get a job
      September 7, 2021 5:04 PM IST
  • Yes of course!

Companies look for someone with little experience for this kind of role or at least certification (Cloudera/Hortonworks) which will be recognized globally. Just as a fresher with only BigData/Hadoop skill won’t fetch you a job so easily unless you are from top university(If you are lucky enough to get an opprtunity!).

And because of the hype it has created, online/offline training institutes are taking advantage of it saying there are lot of opportunities even though if you are a fresher but it’s not in actual.

It is a good add-on skill for an experienced person to get a good hike and a interesting field to work on. But for freshers directly to start with hadoop is bit difficult as of now.

Thanks

September 11, 2021 1:44 PM IST
  • No, not at all.
    Actually, It’s a really good time to start your career in Big Data Hadoop. Many MNCs are started hiring freshers for Big Data and Hadoop.
    Let me share that how I got a job in Hadoop and how I got a good hike in salary.
    I was working in a company as a PHP developer for about 2 years. There was not much work to do. I wanted to work in a field where I can enhance my knowledge and where I can learn more.
    So, I decided to switch. I took advice from many friends.
    And, finally, I decided to switch in Hadoop.
    I learned Hadoop through an Online course from dataflair. They guided me in a right direction. They taught me the latest updates on technologies which helped me to think in a right direction.
    They really worked hard on me and I did so many projects there that made me Hadoop expert.
      August 25, 2021 6:22 PM IST