QBoard » Supporting Tech Stack » RPA » Software “Robots” - Processes or work automation

Software “Robots” - Processes or work automation

• I have being toying with the idea of creating software “Robots” to help on different areas of the development process, repetitive task, automatable task, etc.
    I have quite a few ideas where to begin.
    My problem is that I work mostly alone, as a freelancer, and work tends to pill up, and I don’t like to extend or “blow” deadline dates.
    I have investigated and use quite a few productivity tools. I have investigated CodeGeneration and I am projecting a tool to generate portions of code. I use codeReuse techniques. Etc.
    Any one as toughs about this ? as there any good articles.
      August 31, 2021 12:16 PM IST
  • Robotic process automation (RPA) is a software technology that makes it easy to build, deploy, and manage software robots that emulate humans actions interacting with digital systems and software.
      September 7, 2021 5:03 PM IST
  • Robotic Process Automation bots have the same digital skillset as people—and then some. Think of RPA bots as a Digital Workforce that can interact with any system or application. For example, bots are able to copy-paste, scrape web data, make calculations, open and move files, parse emails, log into programs, connect to APIs, and extract unstructured data. And because bots can adapt to any interface or workflow, there’s no need to change business systems, applications, or existing processes in order to automate.

RPA bots are easy to set up, use, and share. If you know how to record video on your phone, you’ll be able to configure RPA bots. It’s as intuitive as hitting record, play, and stop buttons and using drag-and-drop to move files around at work. RPA bots can be scheduled, cloned, customized, and shared to execute business processes throughout the organization.

October 14, 2021 1:07 PM IST