QBoard » Supporting Tech Stack » RPA » UIPath Automation: Is it possible to perform click and UI interactions in cloud server in UI Path?

UIPath Automation: Is it possible to perform click and UI interactions in cloud server in UI Path?

• So I have created an xaml flow which clicks browser buttons downloads files and then does some basic operations. I setup a windows server and connected remotely to it and when I debug my process automation while staying on the screen it works smoothly, problem is that I can't keep my pc on forever so when I just minimize the file even though my system remains up and running: enter image description here The UI Path process kills as the button press times out. I was just curious to know if it's compulsory to keep screen up for the ui based process automation to run through or is there a way to initiate the process and then close the screen and let the system do its job?

This is the eror I get which is like first UI interaction:

enter image description here

Here are the steps I have performed:

1. Created an unattended robot with machine as the remote instance name.
    2. Created an environment and connected with the robot created in step 1.
    3. Setup UIPath Assistant using machine key and URL.
    4. Published the files and then created the process in cloud console.
    5. Ran it from cloud console.

The process faults at its first UI interaction. Even though it was running in unattended robot form.

Thanks in advance.

October 30, 2021 1:32 PM IST