QBoard » Advanced Visualizations » Viz - Tableau » How do I show an axis in Tableau?

How do I show an axis in Tableau?

• How can I re-enable the y-axis on the following line graph?

I have tried right clicking various places with no success.

no y-axis

May 23, 2019 12:46 PM IST
    • Shivakumar Kota
      Shivakumar Kota here is the link:https://help.tableau.com/current/pro/desktop/en-us/formatting_editaxes.htm
      September 23, 2020

Right click on the field in the rows shelf and select "show header"

enter image description here

May 23, 2019 12:49 PM IST
  • If you have hidden an axis or a header in the view, you can show it again from its related field in the view.

To hide an axis

Right-click (control-click on Mac) the axis in the view, and then clear the check mark next to the Show Header option.

To show a previously hidden axis

Right-click (control-click on Mac) the continuous field in the view that is associated with axis you want to show, click its drop down menu, and then click Show Header.

For related details, see Axes in Parts of the View.

August 18, 2021 2:23 PM IST
  • Click on measure title and go to edit axis. On a Tick Marks tab put ticks to none. Change the title on the General tab. Set an empty title for bottom measures and a real title for top measures.
      December 2, 2021 2:50 PM IST
  • If you have hidden an axis or a header in the view, you can show it again from its related field in the view. Right-click (control-click on Mac) the axis in the view, and then clear the check mark next to the Show Header option.
      November 11, 2021 2:26 PM IST